Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Welcome

Hey! I have a blog! Welcome to the 21st century!

I'm an American lawyer who made aliya to Israel in 1991 and I live in Jerusalem. I'm married and I have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 22 years to 19 months. From September 2000 until sometime in 2004, I regularly posted updates on the Matzav (the situation) in Israel, but when work got too busy I had to stop. This blog will be a much easier way of posting those updates. And I may post other things (like clean humor) from time to time too. I'd be happy to read non-hostile clean comments from anyone who wants to post them. Hope to see you soon!

3 Comments:

At 2:05 AM, Blogger Lois Koenig said...

Mazel tov, Carl!

I look forward to reading your blog.

So what do you do in your spare time? :)

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Batya said...

Welcome!
Now you have to learn how to play with your template and link to other bloggers!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

Carl, I have missed your commentary! It is delightful to see you back without having to wade through hundreds of comments at LGF or the letters at Jpost.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google