Powered by WebAds

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Leaving on a jet plane

I mentioned in one of my posts this morning that I'm flying to the States on Thursday. In fact, I am leaving for the airport in about an hour and a half. I am on frequent flier tickets, so I'm going the long way around, but I will end up in Boston sometime Thursday night and will be there for about ten days (I will be in Washington for two days next week with my father to see my great Aunt). I hope to post while I am there, but it will likely be less than I normally post.

I will be back in Israel on September 4, God willing.

3 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip Carl.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

nesiya tova

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger nohexagono@gmail.com said...

You are a FAN of a desporportionate REACTION??
this is the MOST TERRIBLE BLOG I HAVE EVER VISITED.
good bye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google