Powered by WebAds

Thursday, January 04, 2007

My Blogiversary!

For those who have not noticed yet, today is my Blogiversary - one year since the date I started blogging. I figure that this is as good a time as any to reflect on my blog's first year.

I captured the site meter at exactly midnight so that I could show you my statistics for the first year:



You will note that as of midnight I had 176,437 visitors, an average of more than 483 per day, and 258,016 page views, an average of nearly 707 per day. Admittedly, the year was helped a lot by the two-front war in the summer. July was an amazing month.

This is also the 2841st post I have done, which means that I averaged 7.78 posts per day, seven days a week (with the computer off for approximately 26 hours each week for the Sabbath).

Thank you all for coming by to visit, and hope to see you more in the future.

5 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Elder of Ziyon said...

Mazel tov!

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mazel tov! How do you have time to post so much?

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Lois Koenig said...

Mazel tov!

And thank you for all your hard work, especially for those of us in the Diasporah, who look to Israel Matsav as an invaluable asset to learn what is really happening in Israel.

 
At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Great job over the past year, may you have many more.

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger bRight & Early said...

Congratulations and thanks for being a part of the Blogiversary Database.

Jim
bRight & Early
www.brightandearlyblog.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google