Powered by WebAds

Friday, October 30, 2009

Shabbos music video

I am going to guess that many of you will recognize the tune - it was sung by Mordechai Ben David and Avraham Fried at the very first Ohel concert 12 years ago. But how many of you recognize the words? They come from the prayer between Shalom Aleichem and Eishet Chayil that many of you (who are Jewish) probably skip every Friday night. We actually say it (or I do while everyone else stands around :-) and therefore I recognized the words.

Let's go to the videotape.



Shabbat Shalom everyone.

1 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger rickismom said...

actually, I waned once to embroider part of this and hang it on the wall ("I thank you for all the goodness you have given me") . Never did get around to it, though....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google