Powered by WebAds

Friday, March 11, 2011

And they called it puppy love

This is slightly off topic, but I can't resist posting it. First, I have to get you all into the mood so, let's go to the videotape.



And whom could I have in mind with this song?

Really.
The scandal almost destroyed his career and left his presidency permanently tainted.

But 15 years on, Bill Clinton’s former intern Monica Lewinsky has not got married or had children because she is reportedly still in love with him and 'always will be'.

Miss Lewinsky, 37, has run a successful business, hosted a reality television show and moved overseas - but has never found love, according to friends.

‘Monica still hasn’t got over Bill and would take him back in a second,’ a friend said.

‘She told me: “There will never be another man in my life that could make me as happy as he did",' the friend told the National Enquirer magazine.

"Monica still carries a torch for him. She’s dated some guys, off and on, since the whole White House mess. But she’s never been able to get Bill out of her heart’.

Miss Lewinsky was aged 22 in 1995 when she began working in the White House and had an affair with President Clinton, which he famously denied at first.

She now lives in Los Angeles, California, and does not have regular employment, reported the National Enquirer.
I feel sorry for her. She's 37-years old and the clock is ticking. She should find a nice Jewish man (she is Jewish if I recall correctly) and settle down.

He's as creepy as ever.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not going to bother searching but I recall that only her father is Jewish, in which case she ain't.

We have enough tzuress with Qaddafi in the family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google