Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

My 6th blogiversary

It's six years ago tonight since I started this blog.

Here's a picture of my site meter just after midnight:
If you compare this year's site meter with last year's, you will see that I have over 1.5 million hits this year as compared with 930,000 last year and 815,000 the year before, and nearly 2.2 million page views this year, compared with 1.3 million last year and 1.1 million the year before. I've done a total of 24,647 posts since this blog started (including this one). 6,059 of those posts have been written since January 4, 2011 (compared with 6,634 last year).

I'd like to thank you all for reading, commenting and linking to this blog, and I hope that you'll continue to enjoy it for many years to come.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 1:40 AM, Blogger Droid said...

I thought you were going longer than that... not sure how many years I have followed your blog... when are you going to unlock your RSS?! And remember israelmatzavblog.com?!

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger Sunlight said...

Mazel tov! Fantastic blog. I spend way too much time reading the links and analysis... but I can't imagine how I would be able to stand tall without reading it all... Thank you and keep up the fantastic work!

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger Michal said...

Mazal Tov! I've been with you since the days of LGF when it was a decent blog. I visit your blog daily, often several times a day, and am totally addicted. Wish you another successful 5 plus years. Keep up the great work.

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger Michal said...

Mazal Tov! I've been with you since the days of LGF when it was a decent blog. I visit your blog daily, often several times a day, and am totally addicted. Wish you another successful 5 plus years. Keep up the great work.

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations Carl, you deserve this with all the hard work you put in to this blog, sometimes i wonder when you sleep.lol
Your blog is the place to go concerning the Middle East.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Sunlight said...

Will, I also look to Israel Matzav re international politics... to read IM analysis of other countries' strivings and issues makes what happens in and around the U.S. much clearer. I have friends with no international source like IM and they are oblivious (to put it mildly) of anything going on out there (even right next door in Canada and Mexico).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google