Powered by WebAds

Sunday, April 08, 2012

Video: Passover message from Chief Rabbi of South Africa

Here's a Passover message from Rabbi Dr. Warren Goldstein, the Chief Rabbi of South Africa.

Let's go to the videotape.



I have heard that saying from R. Yaakov Emden before. They are very true.

After having watched the whole thing, I have tears rolling down my face. Everywhere I looked today, the most commonly cited Passover message was the one from that moron, Hussein Obama. This message is relevant. It's Jewish. It's beautiful. I hope you will all take it to heart.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Kazimierz said...

Very moving. As I listened I was prompted to remember this.

Harpu u'de'u ki-anokhi Elohim
arum baggoyim, arum ba'aretz

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Himalaya said...

Thank you for posting this moving message.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google