Powered by WebAds

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Hopa, Elkin style, featuring Ahmed Tibi and friends

Sunday is the Likud primary at which the party's selections for the Knesset will be selected (rank ordered) by Likud party members.

This is a campaign video put out by Zev Elkin, who is the current coalition chairman.

I apologize that it's only in Hebrew and that those of you who are not Israelis - even if you understand the Hebrew - may not be able to identify all the characters.

Heck, I'm not sure I got them all (Livni, Beinisch, Tibi, Elkin, Olmert - who else is there?).

But it's very funny - even though I couldn't listen to the music and had to read the subtitles.

Let's go to the videotape (Hat Tip: Shy Guy).



I wonder if they hired Caroline Glick's LATMA crew....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google