Powered by WebAds

Thursday, January 03, 2013

A very funny conference call

I hope you'll all forgive me if I post a funny video while I prepare a couple of other things.

Earlier this evening I was on a conference call with a couple of people somewhere who think I am in an office someplace else and not in my home in Jerusalem. When the noise from the almost 11-year old and the 8-year old sons got too loud, I closed the door of my 'office' and hoped no one would hear (normally I just mute the phone but that wouldn't work tonight).

Yes, this is really what it's like.

Let's go to the videotape (Hat Tip: Mrs. Carl).



Heh.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Shy Guy said...

The only thing I can't sympathize with is holding and talking on a phone while driving.

Please, people, get a bluetooth for your car or at least pull over to the side of the road as far away from the road edge as possible. You'll never regret it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google