Powered by WebAds

Friday, January 04, 2013

Bennett to Livni: 'Tzipi, you brought disaster after disaster'

Here's a debate between Tzipi Livni and Naftali Bennett. I apologize that it's only in Hebrew, but for those who speak Hebrew it's definitely worth watching. If I find a translation, I will post it.

But at the 2:45 mark, Bennett slams Livni for bringing 'disaster after disaster.' And he's right about that.

He starts from the Second Lebanon War and UN Security Council Resolution 1701.

Let's go to the videotape.



Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Shy Guy said...

Who is the "sex offender" that Bennet said Livni consults with?

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Carl in Jerusalem said...

Shy Guy,

I believe he was referring to Haim Ramon.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Shy Guy said...

That was my assumption. I just wanted to be certain I was missing out on the facts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google