Powered by WebAds

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Caroline Glick: 'Israel is not destroying itself with its settlement policy'

In an earlier post, I blogged an article by Caroline Glick about her experience as part of a debate over Israel's housing policies in Judea and Samaria that was put on by an outfit in London with the pretentious name Intelligence Squared. You can watch the full debate here.

I'm embedding Caroline's presentation to the debate below. She does a great job of ripping the cover off these self-declared British liberals.

Let's go to the videotape.



I thought she was excellent.

I hope you will all buy Caroline's book when it comes out. I hope to get it too.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Sunlight said...

Wow! She talks about people owning the parcels that they bought! Her book is on Amazon for pre-order already. IM needs to set up a store on Amazon for our reading group!

I think they said Caroline is still writing through February. Her title is about one state. Maybe she can bring up the concept of COUNTIES on the cover and in ch 1! Really, her talk hit a lot of the GIS title search ideas... including all the treaties, agreements, mou's that are still legally in place, and that maintain legal title for Jews living on land they own. Yay, Caroline. I'm going to preorder her book. Carl, I'll order one for you and.Mrs. Carl if you want, unless you're thinking of doing kindle later or something. I want the hardback because I think I'll need it for reference. Let me know.

http://www.amazon.com/Israeli-Solution-State-Peace-Middle/dp/0385348061

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger HaDaR said...

On the contrary: settling the land will keep Israel.
What goes in the opposite direction and destroy Israel are two things:
1) living in Eretz Israel as if it were a XVIII Century Shtetel, according to what I call "Black-clad Reform Ideas";
2) Introducing (which is a direct consequence of the first) Reform and Conservative RELIGIONS in Israel, which is ONE OF THE MAIN THINGS that Netanyahu and Lapid have in common. They BOTH have ACTIVELY, very actively, supported and helped the Reform and Conservative striving to breach into Israeli society.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google