Powered by WebAds

Friday, January 04, 2013

My 7th blogiversary

It's seven years ago tonight since I started this blog.

Here's a picture of my site meter just after midnight:



If you compare this year's site meter with last year's, you will see that I have over 1.5 million hits this year, which is about the same as last year, compared with 930,000 the year before, and 2,239,000 page views this year, compared with just under 2.2 million last year and 1.3 million the year before. I've done a total of 30,065 posts since this blog started (including this one). 5,418 of those posts have been written since January 4, 2012 (compared with 6,059  last year and 6,634 the year before).

I'd like to thank you all for reading, commenting and linking to this blog, and I hope that you'll continue to enjoy it for many years to come.

P.S. Traffic slowed down a lot right before December 25 and hasn't really come back yet. Normally, I'm around 4,000 hits and 6,000 page views per day. 

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 3:14 AM, Blogger Lois Koenig said...

Carl,

Thank you for all you have done with your blog over the years. What would we have learned over the years without your help? Your blof is the best of them all! Mazel Tov!

Best,

Lois

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations Carl.....Very impressive.
May you continue for many , many years in good health.

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger Lois Koenig said...

Mazel tov, Carl! And I want to thank you for all that you have done! Your blog is exceptional, and without you and your blog, they is so much that we would never have learned,and we thank you for all you have done!

Best,
Lois

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google