Powered by WebAds

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bad Rachel a"h

I am sure that many of you have seen the blog Bad Rachel. Bad Rachel was Rachel Abrams, the wife of former National Security Council member Elliott Abrams and the sister of Commentary editor-in-chief John Podhoretz. I had the pleasure of meeting Rachel at the President's Conference (the same one I plan to attend next week) the year before last. She was very kind to me and was familiar with my blog (I was one of the blogs on her short blogroll).

Rachel passed away last Friday after a three-year battle with stomach cancer. She was 62 - barely middle age by today's standards. I had no idea when I met her that she was ill. Her brother, John Podhoretz, has written a tribute to her in Thursday's Commentary.

Read the whole thing

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger Red Tulips said...

Very very sad. :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google