Powered by WebAds

Monday, August 05, 2013

#BDSFail Delta Airlines: No, we don't comply with BDS

Remember the story I ran on Sunday about Delta Airlines getting rid of a snack that is manufactured in the Barkan industrial zone in Samaria? You might recall that Electronic Intifada claimed that the snack was discontinued because of where it is manufactured.

Electronic intifada lied.

Heh.

Next person who flies Delta to or from Israel, please drop me an email and let me know what food  you get.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger Sunlight said...

Of course, the question I've had for years for Delta (which I've always been a fan of) is whether the shared reservation system provides the world with database fields listing kosher requests, Israel landings/takeoffs, etc.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger ais cotten19 said...

The replacement product is from "Israel" ie not Samaria. Caved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google