Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Missing!

Caleb Jacoby is the son of Boston Globe columnist Jeff Jacoby. He also happens to attend the same high school from which I graduated nearly 40 years ago.
Caleb Jacoby, an 11th grade student at Maimonides School, has been missing from home since yesterday. The school is engaging all of its resources to aid Caleb's parents and the Brookline Police. Our entire school community is praying for Caleb's safe return. Anyone with information should contact the Brookline police at 617-730-2222.
 Please spread this post around. I know you are all praying with me for Caleb's safe return.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, Blogger Lois Koenig said...

Carl, I have no words...all I can think of is what his parents are going through, and the longer this goes on, the more frightening it gets.

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Shy Guy said...

Hashem yerachem.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Dov Bar-Leib said...

He is my nephew. The last time our entire family went back to the States together was for Caleb's Bar Mitzvah almost four years ago. We were at the Kotel until 2am last night saying Tehillim.

Caleb is very quiet. The neighborhood where he disappeared is near Harvard and Beacon. The family lives close to the Young Israel of Brookline, but south of Beacon. He did not take mass transit which could be traced. So he walked in the frigid cold to wherever he went. He had a backpack with toiletries in it, including a shaver, when he left the house.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Carl in Jerusalem said...

Dov Bar-Leib,

I don't know on which side you're related, but I actually know Jeff from my trips to Boston, and he introduced me to Caleb a couple of years ago. Please send me your email address if you wouldn't mind being in touch. Mine is IsraelMatzav@gmail.com.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google