Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

How we got here

For those who have forgotten, here's a video from 2004 that highlights the debate over Israel's expulsion of Gaza's Jews and abandonment of the territory. Who was right and who was wrong?

Let's go to the videotape (with English subtitles).



Speaking of history, for what it's worth, one of my children told me last night that he had a conversation with Mrs. Carl while I was in the US in which he said "I remember Abba telling me all about Obama eight years ago. Every single thing he said would happen has come true." I invite you to go back to my archives from 2006 and 2007 and see how many more things I predicted correctly.

Unfortunately. this blog did not exist until January 2006, and my predictions with respect to the Gaza expulsion were wiped out when Charles Johnson purged all comments on his blog from those who did not agree with his new political views.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

A number of us predicted what life under Obama "Israel's Staunched Ally" would be, we all got laughed at...they're no longer laughing.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger southcentralpa said...

What happened to that guy? What could convince a man with a firm grasp on the truth to just let go and embrace falsehoods like that, I wonder ...

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Shy Guy said...

Carl, Moti Kedar ripped Herzog on CH2 this morning between 7 & 8. See if you can find it. Worth posting.

Herzog is like a dog who eats his own vomit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google