Powered by WebAds

Monday, August 25, 2014

Deif's mother-in-law sorry she only has two more daughters to sacrifice for the cause

And you thought your mother-in-law was out of her mind....
Apparently believing that Deif survived the Israeli strike, Widad’s mother Zeian Asfura, 61, told London’s Sunday Times in an interview published Sunday: “Should Deif request the hand of any of my other daughters, I will happily consent and even if she, too, is martyred I will consent to the third.
“It is an honor to have Deif a husband to any of my daughters and be a father to their children,” Asfura added.
Hamas claims that Deif survived Tuesday’s assassination attempt, but has produced no sign of life.
Asfura said that when she consented to the marriage in 2011, she realized the possible consequence. “When I agreed the marriage, I in effect consented to a fate of martyrdom for my daughter,” she said.
Something tells me that she did not ask her daughters before making that statement.

I wonder if they're at least teenagers...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger Barbara2 said...

They believe that by dying in a jihad they not only gain Paradise but also gain free entry for a certain number of their family.

No wonder they have to use death threats to get people to convert to this religion....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google