Monday, August 04, 2014
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married and a fourth is engaged! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- The 'underlying causes' of Hamas' attacks on Israe...
- What's the end game?
- Saudi King Abdullah: Current Gaza war a collective...
- Must see: Marco Rubio talks about Gaza on the Sena...
- Great news: 'Palestinian factions' agree on 'cease...
- 'Even people in Gaza are starting to understand th...
- What would you do if it were your country?
- Richard Kemp: 'Is anyone in Gaza dying of natural ...
- And you wonder why schools get shot at?
- Texas Dem agrees with Navi Pillay on Iron Dome?