Powered by WebAds

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Video: Mayanot Israel flash mob at Mamilla Mall

A reader asked me to post this video as publicity for them. The mall where this was shot is a brand new mall right outside the Old City of Jerusalem and it has a stunning and very expensive hotel attached to it (got to get Mrs. Carl to find a Chinese auction to enter to win a night there). And the mall has two hours of free parking so it doesn't cost you NIS 95 to park there for the day as I paid in Tel Aviv today (those are New York rates!). Here's their publicity pitch:
Mayanot brought over 300 Taglit Birthright-Israel participants and friends together into the beautiful open-air mall next to Jerusalems Old City, for this fun and unique event.

Join the fun in Israel this summer on your free ten-day trip with Taglit-Birthright Israel: MAYANOT.

Apply now at http://www.mayanotisrael.com and enjoy a high quality Israel experience that includes ten days jam-packed with activities and attractions with young Israelis and participants from diverse backgrounds.

Special shout out to Dave Lindenbaum and Jesse Friedberg for "My Shawarma" - you can download this song now:

http://cdbaby.com/cd/dlindenbaum
No one took me to Israel for ten days for free when I was a kid.

Get ready to rock - this is NOT one of my overnight videos. Let's go to the videotape.

3 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger Joe said...

I'm registering for birthright in a month...hopefully they take me during the summer.

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad I wasn't there.

I most probably would have joined, embarrassing my wife to no end.

 
At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being part of the NBN flash mob, I will say ours what better. But this was pretty good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google